Designation: Senior Technologist II
School/Institute: Institute of Food Bioresources Technology
Department: Food Science and Technology
|M.Sc. Food Science and Nutrition||Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology||2020|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Education||Moi University||2010|
|BSc. Foods Science and Post-Harvest Technology||Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology||2002|
Areas of Expertise
- Food Science, Technology and Nutrition
- 2013 – To Date: Senior Technologist II – Dedan Kimathi University of Technology.
- 2008 to 2013: Tutor, Diploma and certificate in Food Science – Nairobi Technical Training College.
- 2005-2007: Teacher – St. Peters High School Gathage.
- 2004-2005: Sales Representative – Medplus Health Insurance.
Other University and National Responsibilities
- 2014 – 2017: In charge of Yoghurt plant IGU.
- 2013 – To date: In charge of Food Workshop.
- 2017 – To date: In charge of Food Chemistry laboratory.
- Detection of Cu, Cd and Cr In Sugarcane Grown Along ngong Tributary of Nairobi River http://iosrjournals.org/iosr-jestft/pages/12(2)Version-1.html
Papers presented in Conferences, Seminars and Workshops
- The 12th JKUAT Scientific And Technological Conference (2017) Detection of Cu, Cd and Cr In Sugarcane Grown Along ngong Tributary of Nairobi River.
Other Academic and Professional Achievements
- Certificate in research methods and training on ICP mass Spectrophotometer, Laser ablation mass spectrophotometer in National Tsing Hua University, TAIWAN Year 2017.